EXPERIENCE WITH KEY POINT SPEECH |How To start A conversation as a Public speaker | Public speaking| Start a conversation 2020

                                   EXPERIENCE WITH KEY POINT SPEECH 







Hi, my name is Saikot Roy and I'm a student from the University of Barishal where I studying in Bsc. at Geology & Mining. Now I am doing a course under University of Washington’s professor McGarity on public speaking in Coursera. After week 3 I got a fantastic and clear idea and instruction from there. I have a lot of interest in public speaking and already have a good experience with a company name “Brooks”. There I am a part time online job holder & There I had a good memory for shearing with you with the topic of key point speech. All of this training in undergrad has opened the doors up for me to pursue a career in communications. And I'd like to walk you through the three main key elements of the job that I'm doing now, which is customer service social media. So, this job can be broken down into the three focuses that I spend my time on at work. The first one is customer service, so that's what I was hired to do at the company. The second is social media which is my focus and my specialization. And the third is my own piece which is miscellaneous activities and involvement within the company. So by walking you through these pieces I hope to show you how my background in communication has really played a piece in my career now. So to begin I do customer service at Brooks Running. And this was the job that I was hired to do so it's, you know, the crux and the bulk of my employment here. So that means that I'm doing things like answering phone calls, doing live chat with customers and emails with customers. And these are pretty traditional mediums, very simple, classic channels of customer service. So of course I'm sitting down and a lot of my day is spent doing things like Brooks Running, this is Mattie, and Brooks Running, this is Mattie through live chat. But, it's your classic customer service job, and I spend a lot of time doing that. And within customer service I also work on some larger projects. One of those was creating an email incentive program for my team. So this was motivating my coworkers to kind of use their free time to really knock out some emails and help our department. So that makes up the core of what I do each day. Is customer service through phone, email, live chat, and then also monitoring that email incentive program for my team. But beyond just that core of what I was hired to do at Brooks, I've also sort of crept into my own focus, which is social media. And what doing social media for a customer service role means, is that I really do community management. So I'll explain how I do community management and also how I've kind of taken initiative within this specialization. So community management means that our customers are reaching out to Brooks on Facebook or Twitter or Instagram or Snapchat. And we are providing them with a customer service experience through social media. So they might ask us a product question. They might engage with us about a race that they were doing. But we're using that as an opportunity to engage with the customers beyond their traditional channels and into the social media channels. And that's been really cool. Also, within social media, I've done things such as, host some of the smaller campaigns. And the third part that kind of hums as a back burner while I'm doing these other elements of my job is focusing on miscellaneous projects that are happening at Brooks. Or as I phrase them it's like doing extra curriculum activities, sort of like when you were doing high school or on college but my, my campuses is Brooke's cause that's my employer. So there are a million ways that you could be involved with some of these miscellaneous activities, and all of them are very helpful in terms of networking and getting to know people, and showing investment in the company. So the two main ones that I've done I lead our company. I arranged a annual program to meet with all employee. So I was looking at our executive's PowerPoints and presentations and giving them feedback on what would make them flow a bit better or presentation tips. I was also doing stage management, which was something that was pretty neat, and crafting a lot of clouds. Which was unexpected, but pretty fun and interesting. So, doing these miscellaneous activities has really allowed me to gear my customer service job into as much of a communications job as I can. So I've really focused on these three areas of work. The core of what I was hired to do, customer service. My focus and specialties, social media and then these miscellaneous activities and by showing .


Tag word : How to start a conversation with a girl|
                   public speaker|
                   customer service
           social media!         
University of Washington

                      

No comments

Theme images by claylib. Powered by Blogger.